International and domestic students apply via ANU Apply online.
An 'Apply' button can also be found in the top right corner of the GDLP program page on the ANU Programs and courses website.
Cut off dates for enrolment in each course in the GDLP program are available from:
- the specific BAP course page in this website (see the BAP course list and click on the relevant course)
- the Course timetable page or the GDLP and MLP course timetable (141.41 KB)
- or the specific program page on the
If you have any enquiries please feel free to contact us.
When you apply to the GDLP program you must supply one of the following (unless you are already an ANU student):
- a coloured scan of the original official transcript of your LLB or JD, or
- most current, original, official transcript of your LLB or JD.
Note: if your transcript has outstanding results or enrolment, you must also provide a letter of completion from your university. This letter must include the date of your final assessment/exam for your remaining courses (course codes and titles included), results release date/s and state that upon successful completion of this/these course(s) you will have completed the requirements of your LLB/JD degree and be eligible to graduate.
Once your application has been assessed, and you are deemed eligible, an offer will be provided to you via the email address you have provided in your application.
In order to accept your offer for the GDLP please complete the Offer Acceptance Declaration form and return via email. You will receive further instructions via email within five working days of submitting the form.
International applicants are also required to pay a $10,000 deposit no later than two weeks prior to their start date.